Reservations have to be made in writing, either by filling in reservation form available in our websites or other mean of writing correspondence such as email and fax. Follow the step-by-step instruction below to make your reservation.
1. Fill in the form completely if you are making reservation through website reservation form. If you are making your reservation through other means of written communication, please provide detailed information including number of person that arriving with their nationality, and ages.
2. Detail information regarding to number of person including their nationality and their age is required prior to acceptance of your reservation.
3. Presence of children and infants has to be communicated before confirming your reservation.
4. Unless explicitly mentioned, maximum capacity of a villa is two adults per bedroom. Eaze villas has its own specific regulation in maximum capacity which applies to both adults and children, therefore please make sure to pay sufficient attention accordingly.
5. Our reservation officer will respond to your inquiry at the latest within 24 hours. If you do not receive any respond from our side after 24 hours, please contact us immediately through the following email address: email@example.com
6. If the inquired villa is available, you will receive a respond with detailed information about the villa, its rates for the enquired period, and further instruction to finalize your reservation.
7. Availability can change from time to time especially in peak and high season. The villa which is available when our reservation responds your inquiry may no longer available when you decide to confirm your reservation. Therefore it is advisable to confirm your reservation immediately after you receive availability information.
8. As soon as you confirm your booking, our reservation office will issue an invoice with detailed payment instructions and a due date.
9. Make sure to settle the payment before the due date. Your reservation will be automatically released if you fail to make the payment before the due date.
10. When we receive the payment we will issue a payment receipt along with booking confirmation containing related information to your reservation including check-in and check out date, exclusions and inclusions, remaining payments, etc.
11. For proper pick up arrangement, please provide detailed arrival schedule of each member of your group.
Package deals and some standard rate bookings during peak periods require minimum nightly stay. Changes to reservations that do not meet minimum stay may be refused. Early check-out’s for reservations with minimum stay requirements may not be refunded. While we do our best to inform the guests of our policies, it is ultimately the guests’ responsibility to be aware of any minimum stay requirements of their reservation.
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to Eaze Villas within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, Eaze Villas reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas.
1. Rentals beginning more than 30 days for Eaze Villas after the date of the booking request for booking and stay on April – June 2021 period.
2. 60 days for Eaze Villas for booking and stay on July 2021 onward.
Payment of the balance 50% of total rental amount payable (“Balance Due”) is payable not less than:
1. 30 days for Eaze Villas before the scheduled arrival date for booking and stay on April – June 2021 period.
2. 60 days for Eaze Villas for booking and stay on July 2021 onward.
A deposit of 100% of the total rental amount payable (“Deposit”) must be received by Eaze Villas within five (5) working days of the guest being provided with the relevant invoice and payment instructions for bookings made less than:
1. 30 days before arrival for Eaze Villas before arrival booking and stay on April – June 2021 period.
2. 60 days for Eaze Villas for booking and stay on July 2021 onward.
If the Deposit is not paid as required, the booking will not be finalized, and this reservation will be deemed void.
We have two different payment methods available to make easier for you in villa booking. You can choose the one which is easiest in your situation.
1. Wire Transfer. International telegraphic transfer to our corporate bank account normally takes about three days. The amount transferred must include telegraphic transfer fees. If you choose to settle your payment by bank transfer, make sure that you allocate sufficient time before the due date and to mention “Full Amount Guarantee” when you submit the transfer instruction. In the case you are aware that your transfer payment may not reach our account in time, promptly notify us by sending (either emailed scan or fax) your transfer instruction receipt. Make sure that the receipt has bank’s authorization print-out. We have to receive the payment in full into our account. In the case arriving payment is slightly less than required in the invoice because of transfer fee, bank’s charge, currency loss, etc. you are required to pay the remainder either along with your final payment (if you are paying deposit) or in cash upon arrival.
2. Online payment is the simplest and quickest way to settle your bill. It also becomes the most favorite payment method for our guest to book their villas selection. ( Refer to Indonesian banking regulation requires all credit card transaction has to be made in Indonesian Rupiah. Therefore if you choose to pay by credit card, you will get your invoice pre-converted into Rupiah, refers to villa’s prevailing exchange rate. We will send you a link which will direct you to online form where you will have to fill in your credit card details. Please keep your payment receipt in case it required in the future. As soon as we receive the payment, we will issue a booking confirmation notice within 24 hour; advising you that the villa is locked for your stay. It can be subject to further (final) payment.
VILLA RATE AND PRICE
The most accurate sources of our official rates and prices can be viewed at our official websites; www.eazevillas.com, and also by calling our Reservation center directly at +62 361 620 1199 (Bali office hour: 9 am - 5 pm, GMT+8). Rate and price information from those sources are the best possible pricing that can applied to the villas, and or any other services provided by Eaze Villas Uluwatu.
RATE DISPLAY AND PROMOTION
- All prices are quoted, and must be paid in Indonesian Rupiah (Rp).
- Displayed or advertised ‘Lowest Price’ is picked-up from lowest available price starting 15 days from today (Early Bird booking) that applies for bookings confirmed by today (Today’s Best Price).
- Any price display followed by “Net” or “Nett” word indicates that the rates are inclusive of 21% tax and service charge, while price display followed by “++” sign (pronounced ‘plus plus’) indicates the price does not includes/subject to 21% tax and service charge.
- Rates and prices are valid for standard double room occupancy (2 people in one bedroom), or single occupancy for extra bed, are inclusive of breakfast, standard amenities, and services.
- Daily villa prices will fluctuate and vary at any time without notice, depend on; seasonal, availability, special offers, and other conditions. High/peak season surcharge or compulsory dinner charge may apply on certain period. To keep updated, please always check the latest rates and availability on this website regularly for your preferred staying dates to view the applied final price.
- All prices, including any special rate quotes given to you on case by case basis (through website, email, or phone) always has a limited validation. Confirmed and paid booking must be made to claim such offer before expires.
CHILDREN & ADDITIONAL GUEST POLICY
- Rates based on single or double occupancy and subject to an additional 21% service charge and tax.
- Extra beds can be provided for an additional Rp. 500.000,-, include 21% service charge and tax; includes breakfast.
- A maximum of 2 adults is permitted per room for 1 BR Villa, and 4 adults for 2 BR Villa.
- A high season surcharge of Rp. 300.000,- & Rp. 600.000,- , plus 21% service surcharge and tax per room per night is applicable for the period July 01-August 31 and December 20-January 5.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Children under the age of twelve (12) years sharing a room with their parents will be free of charge on room only. The supplement for breakfast for children over five (5) years of age will be Rp. 100.000,-, plus 21% service charge and tax.
- Children twelve (12) years of age and under will also be extended a 50% discount on any breakfast & lunch during their stay.
- Children under five (5) years of age will be offered breakfast free of charge.
- Baby cot is available upon request with additional charge.
AMENDMENTS OR CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
Guest must request any changes or cancellations in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must clearly state the booking date, name, and booking number. Reservation Agent will make every effort to accommodate any requests for amendments but the ultimate decision would be made by the management.
The following cancellation fees will generally apply :
- 20% of the total booking amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total booking amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total booking amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 30 days prior to the check in date.
- No Show - If cancellation is made on the check-in day / during your stay / no show, it will be charged 100% of the total amount or 100% of the total booking amount will be forfeited.
REFUNDS FOR CREDIT CARD
Refunds for Credit Card Payments will be made after complete payment and after the bank declares that there is no irregularity in the transaction. “Shortened Stays” & “No Shows” for confirmed bookings will not be refunded. For group or corporate booking, cancellation can be confirmed with the Villas Reservations by the authorized representative for the group, or the person who made the reservations.
Eaze Villas shall not be held liable for cancellation of bookings and shortened stays because of force majeure/acts of God or conditions beyond the villa’s control, which include floods, earthquakes, explosions, fire, civil disobedience, war, epidemic/pandemic, legislation not in force at the date of this agreement, labor disputes or delays of third parties. Also, Eaze Villas will not be held liable for failure to carry out arrangements and other obligations due to the same circumstances. In such cases, Eaze Villa must be granted a reasonable extension of time to perform the obligations or arrangements.
A rescheduling (rebooking) or other arrangements may, at the sole discretion of the Eaze Villas shall be considered without rebooking fee, but subject to availability and within six (6) months from time of booking. The rate at the time of booking will prevail, but if a schedule will be changed from lean period to peak period, the price difference will be collected.
SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR ANY DAMAGES & LOSES
A valid security deposit for incidental expenses of Rp. 2.500.000,- for every villa is required on check-in. This can be made with cash or credit card and is refunded after the villa inspection at check out. If the breakages or damage occur at the villa due to the action of guests, accidental or otherwise, then we ask that you please report them to the villa manager so that we can rectify the damage as soon as possible and we do reserve the right to add the cost of replacement or repair of the item to the bill of the guest upon check out. For the avoidance of doubt breakage/damage includes, but is not limited to, permanent staining, cigarette burns, rips, scratches or other damage to furniture and soft furnishings.
Inability to provide a security deposit may result in a reservation denial, without refund.
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE TIMES
- Check in time is 2.00pm
- Check out time is 10.00am
Should check in or check out times vary from the above, additional fees may apply. These fees will vary depending on the additional time required and will need to be confirmed at the time of booking
Please be advised we are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal equipment and property during your stay at Juragan Villas or during your participation in any activities during your visit to Bali. We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which maybe caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
SWIMMING POOL AREA
Use of the swimming pool is at the guest’s own risk. Guests are specifically advised not to allow unsupervised children near the pool. No glass of any kind is allowed in the pool area.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the villa. However, clients may smoke on balconies and terraces. Ashtrays are provided for guests use upon request.
If clients are found to have smoked inside the villa, the full security deposit will be forfeited to cover the costs of cleaning the Air Conditioning System and fumigating furnishings etc. Eaze Villas management reserves the right to pursue the lead guest for any additional charges as a result of having to relocate future guests whilst the villa is being cleaned and fumigated.
INSECTS & PESTS
Insects and pests are inevitably present in Tropical Bali climate. Within reason, this is normal and the management will take action to totally eradicate the problem. Please contact the management as soon as possible if you experience a problem with insects or pests and they will act accordingly. Failure to report a problem immediately cannot be deemed an excuse by the guest to claim compensation.
Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises. A pet, or evidence of a pet, found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and the client\'s rent and deposit will be forfeited to cover the costs of professional cleaning the carpets and furnishings etc.
DRUGS & HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
All guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property.
Getting travel insurance which covers any potential disadvantages during your holiday including illness, injury, death, damage, loss, and cancellations is highly advisable.
1. Eaze villas is not liable in any circumstance to substitute or refund any unused proportion of accommodation and other related services.
2. Eaze villas is not liable to damage, loss, injury, and death sustained by residing guests both inside and outside the villa.
3. Whilst we make our best effort to ensure accuracy of information presented in our website, we are not responsible for any changes and alterations made by the management.
4. Eaze villas is not liable to any loss and damages to personal belongings of the guests and their visiting guests including cars and personal belongings left inside.
We strive to provide a comfortable environment for all of our guests. Please note that our Villas are generally in a residential area and there are relevant noise, part and function restrictions. No parties or noise will be accepted at anytime unless pre arranged. Please follow this rule to save unfortunate eviction from the villa if complaints are received.
These Terms and Conditions are covered in all respects by the Law of Indonesia and any legal action arising under the contract shall be litigated only in the appropriate Court having jurisdiction in that country. We will not be liable, whether under tort or contract, for any damages or losses suffered or incurred by visitors, including direct, consequential, incidental, special, or indirect damages, arising from or otherwise resulting directly or indirectly from: Delay of international flights, any government restriction, war strike, industrial action, civil commotion, natural disaster or any other event or circumstances beyond our control.